What to Expect at your appointment during the Covid-19 Pandemic
1. When you arrive, please call the office from your vehicle. DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING until a staff member calls you to let you know your therapist is ready to meet with you. If no one answers the phone please leave a message to let them know that you are here. Messages will be checked continuously throughout business hours.
2. You are REQUIRED to wear a mask upon entering the building and while you are in the building. It will be up to you and your therapist if you can remove your mask during your session.
3. Only clients can attend therapy sessions. Due to social distancing policies, family members or friends will not be permitted in the office during the client’s appointment time. Our waiting room will not be open until further notice. Parents of minors are permitted to check in with their child’s therapist at the beginning of the session or can attend sessions with the child at each therapist's discretion.
4. ALL clients are required to sanitize their hands upon entering each therapy office. Sanitizer will be supplied in every room.
5. At this time the reception desk will be available for phone calls only. You can continue to call the office to schedule appointments and to pay your copays/balances.
Steps we have taken to ensure your safety:
1. All LHCA staff and therapists will be checking their temperatures prior to coming into the office. If any staff member is not feeling well, they are required to stay home.
2. All therapy rooms will be thoroughly sanitized continuously throughout the day.
3. Furniture will be properly distanced to ensure your safety during your visit.
Forms & Policies
Any person seeking mental health or chemical dependency help from Lora Hoffstetter and Counseling Associates, LLC has the right of privileged communication, which means that your clinical information is confidential except as allowed by the laws of the State of Ohio. Confidential information will only be released after the client or guardian signs the appropriate "Release of Information" form. When you sign your insurance claim form, you are authorizing us to furnish information to the insurance company and are also authorizing your insurance company to look at your records on file if they so choose.