Covid Update: What to Expect at your appointment
Nothing is more important to us than the health and wellbeing of our clients, our staff and our community. LHCA will continue to sanitize therapy rooms continuously throughout the day.
1. Masks are highly recommended in our waiting room and reception area.
2. Only clients can attend therapy sessions. Family members or friends will not be permitted in the office during the client’s appointment time, in order to keep the number of people in our waiting area to a minimum. Parents of minors are permitted to check in with their child’s therapist at the beginning of the session or can attend sessions with the child at each therapist's discretion.
3. We will continue to provide sanitizer for clients and family members to use at their own discretion. All common areas and office spaces are cleaned daily by staff.
4. Our reception desk is available for scheduling appointments, check-ins and collecting payments. We ask that one client be at the reception desk at a time.
5. Virtual appointments continue to be available to clients. Clients are responsible for checking with their insurance company if Telehealth is covered under their plan.
Forms & Policies
Any person seeking mental health or chemical dependency help from Lora Hoffstetter and Counseling Associates, LLC has the right of privileged communication, which means that your clinical information is confidential except as allowed by the laws of the State of Ohio. Confidential information will only be released after the client or guardian signs the appropriate "Release of Information" form. When you sign your insurance claim form, you are authorizing us to furnish information to the insurance company and are also authorizing your insurance company to look at your records on file if they so choose.